The Gruha Lakshmi Scheme is a social security scheme launched by the Karnataka government in 2023. This scheme provides ₹2,000 per month to all women who are listed as the head of the household in the Antyodaya, BPL, and APL ration cards in all districts of Karnataka.
The Gruha Lakshmi Scheme is designed to help empower the women of Karnataka and improve their quality of life. This scheme will help women achieve financial self-reliance and provide more financial support to their families.
Gruha Lakshmi Karnataka eligibility criteria 2023
- The eligible woman must be a resident of Karnataka.
- The eligible woman must have a ration card listing her as the head of the household.
- The eligible woman must be at least 18 years old.
- The eligible woman must not have any mental or physical disabilities.
- The eligible woman must not have any criminal record.
To avail the benefits of the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme, eligible women can visit their local Gram One, Karnataka One, Bengaluru One, or Bapuji Seva Kendra. Or, they can contact government volunteers who will visit them at their doorstep.
After submitting the application, eligible women will be given ₹2,000 in their bank account linked to their Aadhaar within 30 days.
Some important benefits of the Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Karnataka 2023 are :
- It will help improve the financial well-being of women in Karnataka.
- It will help women achieve financial self-reliance.
- It will help women provide more financial support to their families.
- It will help empower women in Karnataka.
The Gruha Lakshmi Scheme is a landmark initiative by the Karnataka government to improve the lives of women in the state. This scheme will play a significant role in the economic empowerment of women in Karnataka.
To check gruha Lakshmi status dbt online visit this website